The Torch Camera is a wireless digital IP camera system, complete with integral micro SD storage card, router and battery.
This award-winning camera is a self contained rapid deployment camera that requires no additional hardware or software to operate. Lightweight and portable, it can be hand-held or mounted onto a vehicle, pole, wall or corner of a building. With its durable, weatherproof and corrosion resistant stainless steel housing, the Torch Camera is suited to a variety of applications. It is available with single, dual, hemispheric (panoramic) or thermal imaging sensors.
Images accessible via web browser – Cameras are accessed and confi gurable via a web browser, either locally via a wireless or wired network or from anywhere in the world via 4G/3G/GPRS networks.
Superior image quality – Now even more light sensitive and with greater resolution sensors offering 6 megapixel low light technology, which are up to 30 x larger than conventional CCTV images, the full image is recorded even if the live image has zoom applied. If the footage is later required to be used then the full image can be reviewed with post processing software used, enabling any part of the image to have zoom applied.
Integrated storage – Integrated recording and image storage. Recording can be continuous or event driven e.g. Activity sensor, motion or sound, which saves on storage. Intuitive user interface makes it easy to search and retrieve recorded events with no requirement to purchase additional video management software.
Rapid deployment – Cameras can be pole-mounted within minutes, without specialist skills. Deployment is even easier and safer with the SeSys Easy Fit Bracket (EFB), which can be mounted to poles, walls and the corner of buildings. The Torch Camera simply slots into the bracket and can be locked in place. The EFB allows cameras to be rapidly relocated as priorities change.
Integral power – With a built-in battery, the Torch Camera can be used autonomously. SeSys sealed IP67 weather proof charger is ideal for sustained power and UPS functionality. External power sources are supported, including alternative energies.
Alarm/event activation – Email alarms, complete with images, alert users to events, negating the need for constant monitoring. The Torch Camera integrates with most Alarm Receiving Centre (ARCs) software.
- Totally self contained wireless digital IP camera in durable stainless steel housing with integral SD card storage, router and battery
- 4G/3G/GPRS/Wi-Fi data communications • 6 Megapixel CMOS image sensors
- High-resolution (up to 6144 x 2048, 12 megapixels)
- Robust, lightweight and portable
- Deployable within minutes – no specialist skills required - one button operation
- Built in event recorder with Activity sensor, motion detection and automated alarms
- Low bandwidth and power consumption
- No software license fee - camera is accessible anywhere via web browser or license free software
- No moving parts, reduced maintenance, longer lifespan
- Additional PoE port, double the camera coverage
- Wireless digital IP camera in durable stainless steel housing
- 5 Mega pixel image sensors
- High-resolution (up to 5184 x 1944, 10 megapixels)
- 4G/3G/GPRS/Wi-Fi data communications
- Integral SD card storage (up to 128GB), Router and Battery
- Choice of single, dual or hemispheric lens and thermal imaging
- Deployable within minutes - no specialist skills required - one button operation
- Built in event recorder with motion detection and automated alarms
- Low bandwidth requirement
- Low power consumption
- Cameras accessible anywhere via web browser or license free software