The WatchDog Body Worn Surveillance Camera is a body worn video recorder for law enforcement and security applications supporting true Full HD 1080p video.
WatchDog Hardware Features
- 2 inch TFT high resolution colour LCD display
- Pre-record - 30 seconds (720p)
- Post-record - 10/ 20/ 30 seconds (dependent on resolution)
- Video compression - H.264
- Over 6 hours recording on a single charge
- One button recording; capable of recording from the Off mode or Shutdown state
- Still images - 3MP, 5MP, 8MP, 12MP, 16M or 33MP with Burst Mode - 3 or 5 pictures
- Burst Mode – 5fps,10 fps,15 fps,20 fps or 25 fps
- Supports Full HD 1080p with 140 degrees lens
- Night Vision Recording. 2 Infrared lights for lowlight or night recording situations. LED is located at the side of the unit making it easy to operate. Up to 10 meters with visible face detection
- Can be used as a voice recorder when necessary
- Weight: 175g
- Instant playback allowing offices to review videos or images at any time on a 2 inch LCD display.
- Video playback on device allows the user to pause, rewind or forward at a maximum of 8x speed.
WatchDog 8 Camera Docking Station (Optional)
- Up to 2.0A self-adaption current on each port
- Ultimate capacity 120w
- Support up to 8 cameras
- USB 2.0 to PC
All metal structure makes the docking station durable and reliable.
Fully compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0. With dual protection output, it can protect the connected devices from overloading; supports overload voltage and instantaneous current protection.
The Docking Station is equipped with 6 vents, internal motherboard and fan to prevent downtime due to over-heating.
The Docking Station can be mounted onto a vertical wall or placed on any flat surface.
The Management Software included with the Docking Station can help the user to upload the video to PC automatically. Support Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Professional/ Home Edition and Windows 8.